Tree Pruning Leicester
Call For a Free Quote
Or Send a Message
SEND A MESSAGE
The above photo shows a large branch being cut from a neighbouring tree. This method means that the branch can be manouvered into a safe area and landscaping in the neighbouring garden untouched.
A tree may need pruning for a variety of reasons:
· Remove diseased or storm-damaged branches
· Thin the crown to permit new growth and better air circulation
· Reduce the height of a tree
· Remove obstructing lower branches
· Shape a tree for design purposes
Get a Free No-Obligation Quote
Please call me on 0116 239 5185 or 07751 664022 for a quotation or advice. Alternatively, please use the contact form or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.